- Physical Therapist
Are you an amazing hands-on PT who has patients constantly requesting to be on your schedule? Would you like to join an All-Star Team? Want to establish yourself in a family owned and operated outpatient clinic?
Then please read on…
We are looking for an ambitious, tactful, superstar PT who loves seeing their patients get better and loves PT.
We own 2 FAST-GROWING non-corporate family owned and operated outpatient PT clinics that focuses on pain free living and Wellness. One Clinic is in West Chester, Ohio and the other is in Blue Ash Ohio. We demonstrate our high quality of care to our patients through our 1-on-1 appointments that focus on Test, Treat and Retest to show improvement in mobility/strength with an emphasis on educating our community on how to Stay Pain Free as they age.
The team consists of highly trained front desk staff, PTs, PTA, Athletic Trainers and or Personal Trainers that are organized, efficient, compassionate, and are family through and through.
This job is for you if you:
- Are a hands-on, evidence based practice, manual therapist that loves to learn
- Seek hands-on continuing education that focuses on results and customer based outcomes
- Are self-motivated, organized, caring, and communicate well
- Really, I mean really value teamwork. Treating and working together to get patients better, putting egos aside
- See the value in PRIVATE owned PT clinics where you see YOUR patients get better
- Value a positive culture that thrives on positivity vs. complaints and excuses
- Bring solutions not problems
Developing POC’s for orthopedic and spine patients ranging from late elementary-aged children to 99 years old.
Day to day you will be developing written plans of care and daily encounter notes utilizing our web-based EMR in a timely fashion.
Supervising the implementation of each plan of care, and coordinating treatment as a team with support staff and maintaining clinic metrics/stats for your individualized caseload.
Documenting functional outcomes as required by our payors while remaining HIPAA and Medicare compliant.
Participating in our internal marketing practices to help ensure the health of the clinic.
What’s in it for you?
Just like our patient care we challenge the status quo from employer based principles as well.
We want someone who is committed and motivated who can deliver results. We also want that person to be compensated fairly.
On top of that we are all mentors to each other. We love teaching each other new things.We know how important it is to have the tools to do your job so we provide you with top of the line laptops, hi-low tables, top of the line lasers, home exercise card program, company provided uniforms etc. If you need it we will get it for you.
We also value your home life and we’re VERY flexible in building an accommodating schedule for your personal needs.
A few other requirements & things you need:
- Have a valid Ohio PT License
- We are looking for a PRN employee
- Experienced Physical Therapist with at least 6 years experience. Must be proficient in Grade IV and V mobilizations.