Merakey is currently seeking a Program Assistant (PRN) to join our Behavioral Health Division in our York location.
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential. With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey, formerly NHS, provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Louisiana, Michigan, Tennessee and California.
WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
* The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
* Highly competitive compensation plans
* Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
* Flexible scheduling
* Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
* Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
* Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
Position will provide supportive and therapeutic residential environment in which consumers can pursue their individualized recovery/rehabilitative goals and maintain wellness in their community. The program will provide an environment for normalization and stability, consumer choice and inclusion, family involvement and flexible levels of support and psychiatric care.
High School diploma or GED
Valid driver's license
Shift: PRN, as needed
Pay rate: $12.00/hour
Requisition # 43792
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at email@example.com.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
High School Diploma or GED
Valid driver's license
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled