Enlivant is seeking a Caregiver
at Reed Place in Denison, IA
PRN | Opportunity to travel to nearby communities as needed!
We believe taking care of America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation, but a true honor and privilege. With over 230 communities, we are striving to be the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. Our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion.
We are a certified “Great Place to Work” and we believe in not only making an impact in our industry, but also with our employees. Our Benefits Plan is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce with competitive medical, dental, vision packages, and a 401k with a company match. We also offer a generous paid time off for eligible employees.
Development is one of our highest priorities and we provide personalized training, both face-to-face and online, to ensure employees are prepared for their roles. Through our Learning Management System (LMS), all employees have access to state-required regulatory courses, professional development and soft skills courses, and Continuing Education courses.
We invite you to start a rewarding career and make a difference in the lives of seniors today!
- Provide quality resident care as indicated on the care plan
- Promote residents’ independence
- Provide assistance with housekeeping and laundry
- Medication administration depending on state regulations
- Participate in community's Life Enrichment Activities, events and outings, while encouraging residents to attend
- Additional duties as assigned
- Experienced Caregiver or Certified Nursing Assistant Certification (CNA) per state requirements
- High School Diploma or GED or 1-2 years of relevant experience
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
- Possess good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work harmoniously with other employees and develop/maintain good employee relations and employee morale
- Exhibit good time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility