If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
BMC’s Pro Remodel Sales Specialists liaison between existing and new customers accounts generating sales with new and existing customers to meet designated sales and margin goals and ensuring the education and delivery of BMC’s full suite of products and services.
- Maintain and grow existing customer base across the Pro Remodel (R&R) business categories through effective full scope sales management techniques including prospecting, account qualifying, sales development, quoting and customer follow-up to ensure sales and margin goals are met or exceeded.
- Update and maintain customer specific information within company systems (Salesforce, Trend, CenterPoint, etc.). Ensure accurate account, customers details and contact information available to management and support teams.
- Review, engagement, coordination and follow-up of assigned eCommerce Leads to successful completion.
- Formulate accurate and complete project specific customer information ranging from regular site visits, plan reviews, and in-depth customer discussions to enable correct product recommendation and application.
- Offer full scope services, product upgrades and extended product lines optimizing customer account penetration and customer objectives.
- Educate customers and internal team on new products, services, industry trends and effective installation.
- Regular account evaluation determining revenue and profitability to balance account viability verses future time efforts.
- Develop and implement full scope account plans producing an individualized account strategy to maintain, penetrate and grow customer accounts.
- Schedule regular customer touch bases and account reviews to gather service level feedback, optimizing account penetration and ensuring customer expectations are exceeded.
- Regularly provides market intelligence and feedback including service level feedback, pricing, competition, and market developments to Market Sales Leadership.
- Effectively communicates with diverse levels of customers, vendors and associates.
- Minimum education required: GED or High School diploma. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Knowledge of business management operations including purchasing, sales and personnel management. Working knowledge of sales forecasting and analysis. Strong Sales and marketing skills.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and local building codes and compliance requirements.
- MS Office and Computer literate.
- Minimum experience preferred: 2 years sales experience in repair & remodel business and building materials supply specifically within distribution operations and sales. Demonstrated selling experience or operations experience.
- Hands on experience in building supply, construction or distribution industry. Ability to estimate from blueprints.