Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking a Process Assistant IV for a contract opportunity in Herndon, VA. This is a great opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading suppliers of a wide range of products, solutions and services in the field of energy technology.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of company or department procedures associated with administration and management of business process or function.
- May require certifications or special training.
- Ability to prioritize work and exercise significant amount of discretion in performance of duties and responsibilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Coordination duties range from administration duties (maintenance of project documentation, plans and reports) to coordinating project work(maintenance of headcount databases, materials, time-sheet entry).
- Skills using spreadsheet, word processing, graphics and database applications and SAP related experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple activities and resources.
- Excellent personal computer skills.
- Compiles regular and special reports using established formats and procedures.
- Resolves discrepancies and may communicate with various administrative and professional employees within and outside the company.
- High School or GED preferred.
- Under general direction, this role performs the highest level of general clerical and administrative duties that support a specific workflow or phase within a business process.
- Performs a wide variety of specialized and complex clerical functions in the transaction of part(s) of a business process.
- Answers questions related to business process or function.
- Performs complex clerical tasks requiring analysis, discretion and detailed knowledge of applicable policies and procedures including:
- Select and compile data and make calculations to translate data and information into required results, investigates and provides routine explanations for variations from generally expected results.
- Works independently and exercises considerable discretion in performance of duties and responsibilities.
- Interprets policies and procedures and makes recommendations for improvements.
- May provide guidance and assist in training of less experienced staff.
- Completes special assignments and projects.
- Supports the design group with right-of-way and permitting processes.
- Supports the project staff by facilitating project logistics such as; meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc.
- Takes meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs basic follow-up.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Familiarity with SAP accounting system
- Familiarity with Constructware and LCP tracker(certified weekly payroll)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand, sit, talk or hear
- The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- This is a 12 month contract
- 40 Hours per week
Headway provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
- Game Rooms
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Performance bonus
- Vacation/paid time off