Evergreen Packaging, a global leader in paper packaging solutions, makes paper and paperboard products designed to deliver product freshness, brand distinction and supply chain assurance. Global brands trust us to protect their products and their reputations. As a vertically integrated manufacturer, we leverage scientific expertise and Manufacturing Excellence principles to bring great products to market worldwide. Sustainability is at the heart of all we do. We are leaders in promoting responsible forestry and recycling for our packaging formats. Our team members are the cornerstone of building a sustainable business. Our trust-rich culture reflects a passionate commitment to collaboration, participation, ownership and resourcefulness.
THIS JOB is located in PINE BLUFF, AR
To be successful in this role, you have experience with the following:
The ideal candidate manages and lead the process control department for Pine Bluff Mill. Enhance the overall performance of the department and the mill by being an effective member of the department and mill teams for the continued success of Pine Bluff Mill. This position is responsible for oversight, development, and implementation of control systems for the process to achieve availability, cost, and functionality goals.
- Manage team of process control engineers including coaching, training, and work prioritization.
- Providetechnical expertise to maintain and improve control system performance forthe mill.
- Strategic planning of control system replacements / upgrades to include design and implementation.
- Collaborate with corporate IT to ensure efficient, effective interfaces and networks are in place to support the mill.
- Participatein call rotation for mill wide Process Control systems.
- Manage the environmental, safety and health elementsneeded to meet facility policy and targets.
- Participate in daily operational meetings withproduction and other groups to ensure effective communication andcoordination.
- Develop plans for personal growth and improved jobperformance for self as well as process control engineers.
- Develop long-term strategies for subject areamanufacturing and maintenance organization to align with future goals of the business.
- Promote and create alignment of group and personalgoals with the mill and business.
- Daily demonstrate the ability to adapt and overcomeobstacles to meeting targets and goals.
This is what you bring:
- Bachelors degree in engineering. Electrical or Chemical engineer preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years process control experience in paper mills or asimilar industry.
- Demonstrate good technical savvy in configuration,implementation, and maintenance of control systems.
- Strong analytical and problemsolving skills which are demonstrated in personal work history.
- Able to work well andcollaborate effectively with a broad set of people regardless of positionlevel or skill set.
- Strong drive andability to adapt and overcome challenges in order to meet targets.
- Strong aptitude for continued learning and personalgrowth will be a requirement.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as anexhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, maral status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.