The process engineer is responsible for site based CIP engineering support for fill/finish biotech clients in the Raleigh Durham Area.
- Contribute to existing Hyde team in developing cleaning development strategy.
- Create cleaning cycle development strategies for a variety of equipment including: process vessels and lines, chromatography skid/column, UF/DF skid, centrifuge, glass/parts washers, COP baths, and portable processing equipment.
- Perform cleaning cycle development/optimization for a variety of equipment.
- Perform risk assessment and gap analysis for site cleaning programs.
- Perform site survey and assessment of cleaning systems and equipment.
- Perform batch record review, including verifying calibration and in-process data.
- Perform spray coverage testing, cleaning verification/validation swabbing, and risk sampling.
- Troubleshoot cleaning failures
- Perform piping design and flow calculations for CIP systems.
- Perform commissioning and provide automation support for CIP systems, including PLC and SCADA/Delta V systems.
- BS degree or higher in chemical engineering or a related engineering or scientific discipline.
- Familiarity with cleaning of process equipment, including CIP cycle development and optimization, piping design, and fluid dynamics.
- Familiarity with plant control software, including PLC and SCADA/Delta V systems.
- Familiarity with engineering project management.
- Proven experience with: CIP cycle development, cleaning validation, protocol development, execution, troubleshooting, and summary reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Industry experience related to cGMP drug manufacturing, validation, programming, or chemical process design.
- Strong computer knowledge including Microsoft Office products.
At Hyde Engineering + Consulting, we are an employee-owned firm comprised of industry experts looking to make a meaningful impact for our biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical clients around the world. We are uniquely positioned in the marketplace to provide solutions to support full-cycle project delivery starting with an optimized cleaning program developed by Hyde’s ISO-90001 certified CORE Lab. This work segues into state-of-the-art engineering, commissioning and qualification of facilities and equipment.
As we continue to grow our operations around the world, we are hiring engineers and consultants who take ownership in their professional work as well as ownership in the long-term success of Hyde. Our owners embody an entrepreneurial spirit, have diverse perspectives and a passion for learning while simultaneously cultivating lasting client relationships.
You will find these values reflected in our company: