Site: TX - Richardson
Business Title: Process Engineer Fab Finish
Shift: Normal Day
- Efficient teamwork for equipment start-up,qualification, process development, and training
- Continuous process improvement that increases yield and throughput
- Communication of key process metrics to Quality, Yield,Manufacturing
- Commitment to change control and quality manufacturing
- Identification of key in-line metrics, such as backsideroughness and/or die strength, that will enable higher customer satisfaction and fewer RMAs
- Continuous process improvement in the areas ofmount/demount, grind, and singulation. Current focus areas include:
- Post-grind cleans
- Model-based grind targeting
- Thin wafer handling
- Low defect laser saw process improvement
- Advanced Process Control model building
- Bachelor's degree inMaterials, ChemicalEngineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or related field required.
- MS or PhD preferred
- 3 years’ experience in semiconductor fabrication
- Familiarity with fundamental principles of semiconductor device operation
- Excellent communication skills for team-based problem solving
- Ability to analyze technical results using statistics to estimate risk and reward
- Familiarity with wafer-fab metrology equipment, failure analysis techniques, and statistical process control
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects atonce, with flexibility to adjust to changing demands
- Job function requires support of a manufacturingfacility operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Position will demand large amounts of time working in a cleanroom environment
Because this position is part of a business unit that contracts with the US government, qualified candidates must be U.S. persons (generally a US citizen or green card holder). Individuals holding temporary visas, such as F-1 or H-1B, are not U.S. persons.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
Location: TX - Richardson
Activation Date: Friday, December 6, 2019
Expiration Date: Monday, December 7, 2020