Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our Process Engineer - Litho Metrology team(s) in the New Mexico area.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Our Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements
Westerwood Global is committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer https://westerwoodglobal.com/ These beliefs, practices, and behaviors are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
The successful candidate must be able to work: Compressed Shift Schedule
- A 4 shift cycle, 12-hour shifts (day & night including weekends)
- In a controlled cleanroom environment, which will involve the wearing of a gown and relevant personal protective equipment
- Candidates must have expertise on one or more of the following 300mm Equipment Types: (Applicants without expertise on this equipment will not be considered)
- 2+ years of relevant industrial experience including equipment ownership
The principal duties and responsibilities will be:
The process engineers would be slated for some process transfer and development activities as well as startup and qualification of new tools. The equipment engineers are going to be focused on new tool sourcing, facilities, startup, and release to the process team.
- Process Engineering: In the following areas:
- Litho Metrology
- Monitor statistical process control for high volume manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Help drive equipment performance to maximize capacity and yield performance.
- Improve the cost performance of processes/equipment.
- Participate in and/or lead cross-functional lean activities.
- Work with peers and Process Engineers to develop maintenance and troubleshooting skills
Education & Experience:
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Material Science, Microelectronics Engineering, Chemistry, or Physics.
Suitable candidates are:
- Strong data mining and analysis skills with demonstrated data drove decision-making and systematic problem-solving ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication. Ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs.
- Ability to meet deadlines and commitments
Competitive hourly rate, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation, and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week, On-site Facilities, Career Development Opportunities.
Westerwood Global do not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry-leading employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood Global culture and values.
The people who thrive most on our teams are those individuals who perform well in a team environment, enjoy interacting and engaging with a number of different stakeholders, adapt quickly to changing environments, and leverage their skills, quality, and knowledge to drive themselves and their teams towards continuous improvement and success.
Equal opportunities and Social Governance
Westerwood Global place an immense emphasis on equal employment, encourage diversity in the workplace, and apply an open-door policy for inclusion of all employees. Our diversity program encourages people from any gender, background, ethnicity, culture, education, and experience to join the company and more importantly build a career through employee development.
Through our wellness programs Globally, Westerwood Global ensures our employees and families have access to a full range of wellness services through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). In the communities that surround our business operations, we support individual and group sponsorships for local sports and those that are vulnerable in society.