- Definition of design basis and dimensioning rules
- Modeling and simulation of hydrocarbon production processes
- Establishment of material, energy and utility balances
- Sizing calculations of hydrocarbon production equipment and utilities such as separators, columns, pumps, compressors, expanders, exchangers, control valves
- Development of process diagrams (PFD, UFD, P & ID, PSD, ESD)
- Writing calculation notes and study reports
- Writing principles of operation and control of facilities.
The position will be attached to the Process Department. You will be assigned within a multi-discipline (piping, mechanical, instrumentation, 3D model, safety…) project team, as a Process Engineer under the responsibility of the Lead Process Engineer.
In addition, as the client's technical referent, you will also participate in maintaining the client's experience and adapt methodologies and knowhow to the evolution of state of the art and to the market needs related to Processing (dehydration, sweetening and liquefaction).
- A degree in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering (BS or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Brownfield Offshore Process engineering
- Good knowledge of thermodynamics, process simulation (HYSYS or equivalent), numerical computation and computer programming are required
- Good working knowledge of applicable regulations, codes of practice, standards
- Fluent English – Good written (including report writing) and verbal communication
- Good relationship quality for management of internal (with other discipline) and external (with client) interfaces