Contract Process Engineer for the design of systems utilized in refining / petrochemical and other chemical production industries. Work will include performing simulations, PFD's and P&ID development, preparation of operating instructions, equipment sizing, calculating safety valve relief loads, etc.
**Contract Position for 6+ months
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering
- 3+ years experience in process engineering in refining / petrochemical or other chemical production technologies
- Experience with simulations, PFD and P&ID development, equipment sizing and safety valve relief loads, etc.
- Knowledge of process control is desirable
- Experience with SimSci/Pro II simulations a plus
- Excellent computer skills
$40.00 - $60.00 /hour