Process Engineer / Project Engineer
Our client is an exciting and unique company who is actively recruiting for a Process Engineer to be responsible for cost effective design and implementation of production equipment, processes, and facility related expansions and improvements.
- Executing projects within quality, timeframe, and effectiveness specifications
- Analysis of existing production requirements and improvement recommendations
- Maintain and develop inter-departmental relationships
- Purchasing trend, forecasting and demand analysis
- Provide Support for new product releases
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering Degree
- 7-10 years of food process experience
- Controls experience
Location: Reading, PA
Check out our website at www.availasearch.com! New employment opportunities are posted daily! Part of our efforts in building close working relationships with our client’s companies involves partnering with strong professionals that have the drive and motivation to secure their future! As always, any information you submit to us is kept strictly confidential and is never distributed without your consent.