Who are we? Watch to find out!
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the
right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
Flint Hills Resources in Peru, ILis seeking a Process Engineer who wants to be an impactful team member of the Operations and Technical Services organization. Your primarygoal is to optimize and increase production capabilities for our expandable polystyrene (EPS) product portfolio. If you are looking for a career move with a real future, we need to hear from you!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Monitor processing unit health via key performance indicators
- Manage operating practices, projects, spec changes, and equipment design
- Execute unit monitoring, troubleshooting and incident investigations
- Evaluate and develop solutions for operational challenges
- Work with commercial team to achieve improved product qualities
What You Will Need:
- BS Degree in Chemical Engineering or related discipline
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Previous process/optimization work experience or internship in chemical, petrochemical, refining, or industrial manufacturing facility
- Other Considerations:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as outstanding interpersonal skills including the ability to work as part of a team are essential for success.
- Physical ability to work around and on industrial equipment, including frequent climbing of stairs and ladders
- Willingness to work around dust, chemicals, and other substances
- Ability to wear personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in designated areas (hard hat, safety glasses, cloves, heeled boots and hearing protection)
- This role is subject to the Transportation Workers Identification Credentialing rule or "TWIC" and requires the successful candidate to obtain a TWIC identification badge, allowing for unescorted access to the facility within a specific period
Want to learn more aboutFlint Hills Resources?
Working at Flint Hills Resources (FHR) is different from most companies. We have a strong culture built on Guiding Principles and Market-Based Management where employees are encouraged to think and act in a principled way creating long-term value for our customers, our company and society.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test and background check.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf