Job Field Production/ Project Management
Location West Berlin, NJ, US
Job Type Standard
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Process/Operations Engineer is responsible for working closely with the operations, quality, sales & marketing, and finance teams to:
- Lead or participate in the analysis, troubleshooting and testing of current systems and/or procedures to improve overall efficiency and quality; and
- Develop, evaluate, plan and execute new processes and procedures in response to customers’ or market expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running production to ensure smooth progress
- Analyze plant performance. Develop and implement/ revise new procedures or systems to improve efficiency and / or quality
- Periodically (but at least once a year) assist with the validation of the plant’s process equipment.
- Participate in problem solving activities for the plant and lab operations.
- Understand the customers’ requirements or market needs as presented by the commercial department. Lead or participate in the development of new services or product offerings to meet these opportunities.
- Support the sales or customer service teams with technical analysis, evaluations recommendations and customer communications.
- Evaluate service providers (e.g., labs, refiners, etc.) from a quality, delivery and cost effectiveness.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Degree in Engineering
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Ability to work under tight schedules and drive projects with high speed
- Excellent knowledge in MS office (Excel, Word)
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Diligent and proactive results-driven personality
- Analytics expert
Education and/or Experience
- BS degree in Engineering with 3+ years of related experience
Please send resume with salary requirements. Only resumes with salary requirements will be considered.