Additional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Process Engineering Manager I
About the role:
- Tactical manager of designers, toolmakers, and model makers.
- Will lead a team of technical resources in the development of innovative manufacturing solutions that enable new products.
- Through leadership, will deliver high quality, and cost-effective models, fixtures, and custom machined components to various customers throughout BSC.
Your responsibilities include:
- Provides guidance and training to staff, assists subordinates in attaining career goals, motivates individuals to achieve results, and recruits and maintains a high quality, diverse staff.
- Manages execution of the functional deliverables and be an advocate of the model shop and process development initiatives
- Works cross-functionally to standardize, leverage and implement engineering tools and establish best-demonstrated practices.
- Prioritizes and manages execution of department projects.
- Oversees selection of technologies and equipment that meet business goals.
- Works cross-functionally to standardize and establish the most efficient job management and tooling practices.
- Serves as a technical resource and provides on-going feedback and coaching to direct reports
- Demonstrates effective change leadership.
- Builds strategic partnerships to further departmental and organizational objectives.
- Establishes department metrics and objectives and monitors progress as appropriate.
What we’re looking for:
- BS/BA degree with 5+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally at all levels
- Machining or machine tool processing experience
- Medical device or heavily regulated industry experience
- Demonstrated competency in leading teams in the development of complex technical solutions from concept to commercialization
- BS/BA Degree in related field required, preferably in Engineering, Science or Technology
- Track record of successfully delivering innovative product and business process solutions
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 445706