Process Field Engineer–Paper & Pulp Industry
Must have technical knowledge of cyclones
Salary up to $82,000 + Excellent Benefits & Company Car & Home Office
As the Hydro Cyclone expert, you will be accountable for auditing and recommending what customers need to improve their current process. Oversee and work closely with customers to make sure equipment is installed and running properly.
Salary up to $82,000+ Excellent Benefits & Company CarTO Jobs in Arkansas and Texas.
If you are an engineer with:
- Technical knowledge of the CYCLONE pulp & paper cleaner machines
- Extensive process knowledge related to the wet end systems of paper machines / end process of pulping.
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to evaluate system soundness through physical inspection
- Understanding of mass balances
- Have an ability to learn and perform wet end audits with minimal supervision
TO APPLY: Email resumes to email@example.com OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, & perks.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts
* Manufacturing Management * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/
EXCELLENT BENEFITS & PAID RELOCATION