The candidate must have a working knowledge of 29 CFR 1910.119 and 40 CFR 68 (RMP) regulations and requirements and relevant experience in the chemical manufacturing industry. The position will report to the EHS Manager.
- Supports internal customers (i.e. Engineers, Plant Managers, Operations etc.) by overseeing the PSM/RMP program as assigned.
- Perform assigned duties as specified by EHS Manager
- Responsible for all PSM/RMP elements and program requirements.
- Help coordinate PSM/RMP and other EHS&S activities with site personnel.
- Support PSM/RMP portion of RCMS for site.
- Coordination/administration of site MOC program.
- Lead and facilitate site PHA’s and PSSR’s.
- Develop understanding of Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA).
- Develop and track key PSM/RMP performance metrics.
- Conduct regulatory compliance audits in supports of PSM/RMP and RCMS programs.
- Report on PSM/RMP program activities to management.
- Develop recommendations resulting from PHA, Hazard reviews and PSSR’s.
- Participate in incident investigations as necessary.
- Use and continued development of software used to administer portions of PSM/RMP program.
- Assist EHS, Operations, and Safety on new employee and periodic training.
- May require interaction with State and/or Federal regulators during site inspections.
- Some travel required as necessary to support other company facilities
- B.S. in Engineering
- 3 - 7 years applicable experience
- ASP or CSP certification desired
- Experience in chemical facility operations, maintenance or engineering and PSM
- Excellent organizational skills and capability to prioritize and multi-task
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
- Familiar with MOC, Recommendations and PHA software
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.