ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, ProPharma Groups fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in todays dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
Process Sciences Department seeks proposals for a team of up to four lab assistants to provide second-shift support of a wide range of small-scale laboratory experiments. The successful proposer will provide a team responsible for performing routine lab activities, both technical and operational, during second shift (6pm-2:30am, and weekends).
Scope of Services:
- Performance of essential laboratory support functions, including but not limited to: media/buffer preparation, aliquoting, bioreactor builds, probe calibrations, autoclaving and aseptic transfers.
- Performance of routine laboratory tasks, including but not limited to: equipment upkeep and participation in inventory stocking activities.
- Assistance in the analysis of samples generated from lab scale studies.
- Accurate maintenance of thorough records in a GDP environment.
- Additional work may be performed in support of projects to serve client's drive to continuously improve operations and efficiencies, examples of which include: support for an advanced planning/scheduling platform, automation of internal metrics tracking, refining of a department-wide training program, or expanded purification support capabilities.
The successful proposal is expected to be a team composed of members each having some or all of the following skills:
- Experience with mammalian cell culture expansion using aseptic technique.
- Knowledge of small-scale, fed-batch bioreactors (2L).
- Lab skills in protein separation, filtration and purification.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced lab environment.
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Good record-keeping skills and understanding of GDP.
- Requires a BS/BA in Life Sciences, Biological Sciences, Engineering or related field with 0-2 years of relevant scientific industry experience.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***