Serves as liaison between the customer and the Business Unit for assigned projects, ensuring clear understanding of customer issues and delivery of applicable solutions.
When necessary, works closely with customer to optimize tool performance to meet customer process and integration requirements.
Checks and approves operational quality of system equipment. Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
Management of multiple projects
Knowledge of 3 or more processes on 1 or more technologies
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Understanding of Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) process engineering fundamentals
- Process development and process transfer
- Epi / Epitaxy experience required preferred
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Years of Experience:10 - 15 Years
Travel:Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Stock Options
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off