PROCESS TECH - Faribault, MN
Pro Staff in Faribault is currently seeking a full-time Process Technician to join the production team in our HVM facility. We are looking for an individual who has experience in a manufacturing setting with the ability to produce a high quality product. Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and work in a team environment along with having good computer skills. Individuals must also have a high standard for safety.
- Handling of glass by using equipment to assist with loading and unloading through the process.
- Continuous quality checks throughout each process
- Working with computer programs, HMI, and software to run equipment
- Ability to accurately measure using a micrometer, caliper and tape measure
- Strong attention to detail
- Testing product at different processes
- Troubleshooting and quick response to minimize downtime.
- Ability to work effectively as a team and individually.
- Commitment to succeeding and ensuring the job is done correctly with high quality
- Strong decision making and good judgment to keep production moving
- Ability to multi-task and get the job completed
- Understanding of supporting roles and direct contacts
- Strong communication skills
- Three year work experience in manufacturing is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent problem solving, creative thinking and communication skills
- Ability to work on their own and in a team environment
- Experience with computer systems
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Atterro is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.