Process Technician- Eagan, MN
\"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now: https://flashrecruit.com/user/RachitaSaxena “
Length: 8 Week W2 contract
Pay rate: $18.00/hour
Process Technician Job Description
Eagan Engineering Center
The main function of a chemical technician is to conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests to assist scientists in making qualitative and quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, and gaseous materials. This Process Technician position at the Research and Development Engineering Center will work in a lab in a manufacturing setting. The Process Technician works with chemical engineers to perform lab tests for product development projects and production processes.
• Be responsible for all steps of routine data collection and analysis involving sample prep, instrument control, and data processing
• Make measurements and perform routine quantitative and qualitative chemical analytical tests
• Perform routine calculations and determinations on tests and evaluating physical characteristics
• Perform product stability tests to evaluate color, dimension, and other product attributes
• Assist in writing experimental reports, summaries and protocols
• Assist in experimental process designs, execution and analysis
• Assist in test method development related to process parameters
• Use standard laboratory glassware and equipment and one or two complex pieces of equipment
• Use judgment to interpret test results against limits and in performing inspections
• Will be required to wear a facial respirator on certain projects
• High School Diploma and 4+ years of lab experience or;
• 2 year degree in Chemistry or related field and 2+ years of lab experience or;
• BS/BA degree in Chemistry or related field
• Experience with laboratory practices/methods and scientific terminology
• Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
• Experience with detergent chemistry
• Comfortable working in a production environment
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
APPLY NOW!! Also, feel free to follow up via email to RACS113@KELLYSERVICES.COM
OR \"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now: https://flashrecruit.com/user/RachitaSaxena “
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.