Process Technician - Wilmington, NC
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a Process Technician to work onsite in Wilmington, NC. While this is a 12+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Primarily this employee will be on the manufacturing floor in order to interact with operators, technicians, and engineers.
- Moving ware to the next process step
- Organizing ware with like process steps
- FIFO and new ware flow pattern implementation
- Resolution, communication and follow up for ware handing exceptions (i.e., issues, exceptions, rework)
- Train associates on ware flow pattern and elevate concerns appropriately
- Independent worker who can set priorities to ensure goals are met
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong people skills, must know how to interact with manufacturing workers in a specific process area and be able to interface with support groups in IT, Engineering, etc.
- Need to be computer savvy with MS Office (Excel primarily, some Access experience is a plus)
- Individual must be self-directed and pay close attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to multi-task and show flexibility in assignments
- Computer Skills - MS Excel, ware flow management systems
- Familiar with manufacturing processes, able to understand downstream impact
- Quality systems awareness (Understanding of product quality)
- Highly motivated and focused
- Ware flow management system experience
- Understanding of LEAN concepts
Education: Minimum 2 year technical degree is preferred
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.