Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day"work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive.
Responsible for maintaining daily procedures and workflows for Processors; assists with the coordination of processing and closing loans.
* Assists Processors in maintaining company set turn times.
* Coordinates and manages daily work flow requirements with AVP, Site Leader and Underwriting Department when necessary.
* Ensures Department communicates to internal staff and sales verbally and in writing regarding status, issues or additional requirements for processing loans.
* Ensures all Processors perform to company set standard productivity and customer service levels.
* Conducts new and ongoing training for Processors, leads staff meetings to communicate industry and company changes in order to maintain team unity and comprehension.
* Adheres to all applicable compliance regulations.
* Escalates issues when needed and follows directions from AVP's for resolution of issues.
* All Caliber compensation will be paid in accordance with state and federal law, including Regulation Z of the Truth in Lending Act. This position is considered a non-loan originator position, this means participants may not engage in activities of a loan originator, including: communicating directly with borrowers about credit qualification or loan terms, including pricing concessions or other transaction-specific terms or conditions.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* 5 years mortgage-related experience.
* 3 years loan closing and funding experience.
* Basic knowledge of loan documentation.
* Knowledge of FHA and FNMA policies and guidelines.
* Familiar with reading and interpreting insurance policies, tax information, prelims, appraisals and settlement statements.
* Experience with DU, DO and LP systems.
* Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
* Some college preferred.
* 3 years of Supervisory experience preferred.
* Advanced computer sills including H20, Excel and Outlook.
Our employees demonstrate the Caliber Ways of Work (WOWS) every day through:
* Collaborating Contagiously
* Caring Fiercely
* Doing the Right Thing
* Leading Thoughtfully
Caliber benefits and perks will WOW you!
Our benefits package includes: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k),10 employer paid holidays, as well as numerous employee discount programs.
We are proud to be a military friendly employer, and provide paid leave during military assignments for employees who serve in the Guard or Reserve.
Employees who work at our Coppell headquarters experience additional perks that include: standing desks, complimentary coffee and tea stations, an on-site gym and activities center with ping-pong and pool tables, and an in-house café.
Caliber is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled