Major purpose: Main function is to vacuum process and assemble components for the manufacture of bare image intensifier tubes for use in night vision products. The Exhaust Processor receives the preassembled tube and loads it into the exhaust station. They then process and activate the tube and cathode under ultra-high vacuum. The tube is then sealed and unloaded. All process data is recorded in the quality tracking system (QTS), then the tube and the accompanying paperwork are delivered to Initial Test (I-Test).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & BASIC DUTIES KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Must be able to follow written procedures and complete assigned work in a timely manner to keep production schedule while maintaining acceptable yields as determined by area supervisors and engineers •General knowledge of ultra-high vacuum technology (OJT provided) •Basic computer knowledge for data entry and email communication OJT forms and visual aids •Basic electrical knowledge, Lock-out/Tag-out and industrial safety (OJT provided) •Use of hand tools, including but not limited to, power drivers and torque wrenches •Use of Digital Multi-Meters (DMM), high voltage probes and general electronic equipment •US Citizen and have or obtain/maintain confidential security clearance from DOD.
- This job has considerable physical demands • Must be able to consistently report to work and be on time for scheduled shift
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to read/write in English
- ETO provided in-house clean-room certification •Attainment of OJT certification in 50% of the critical exhaust processes for their exhaust area.
- One to three years of experience with manufacturing environment with like experience and equivalent knowledge.
- Employee Events
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days