Project Analyst III,Washington, DC, (ID#15396)
***ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED****
Cherokee Nation Mission Solutions (CNMS) is committed to delivering innovative solutions to solve its clients' toughest problems, whether it be in the next state or around the world. CNMS utilizes the most qualified teams to support each client's mission, providing responsive, strategic and innovative paths forward. CNMS makes it a priority to build personal, business relationships with each client and to consistently go above and beyond their expectations.
For more company information, visit our site at http://cnbjobs.com
FMD provides support to the Bureau of Administration (A Bureau) and to the Information Resource Management Bureau (IRM).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process Purchase Requests through Ariba (an electronic ordering system)
- Perform funding realignments and administer incremental funding
- Review and/or draft the following: Statements of Work, Independent Government Cost Estimates, Justifications and Approvals for Sole Source requisitions, etc.
- Interface with Government Technical Monitors (GTM), Contracting Officer's Representatives (COR) and Contracting Officers (CO)
- Perform and obtain market research; obtain/verify funds certification for purchase requests; administer de-obligation or de-commitment of funds
- Electronically search for contract history and status
- Contract file creation and maintenance; proper file management; monitor contract and/or contract option expiration and other timeframes and advise GTMs and CORs accordingly; review and edit requisitions; perform contract closeouts
- Communicate orally and in writing, including email, with all parties
- Create VARs for Department of State building access
- Perform other PS duties, as assigned.
EDUCATON AND EXPERIENCE
- Five or more years of primary government contracting activity
- Experience in reviewing and drafting Statements of Work and determining appropriate application
- Experienced in reviewing and drafting Independent Government Cost Estimates and determining appropriate application
- Experienced in drafting and/or reviewing Justifications and Approvals for Sole Source Selection and determining appropriate application
- ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Should be at least FAC-C Level II (or DAIWA equivalent) certified
- Able to work under pressure with a team
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Proficient in the use of ILMS Ariba or a similar electronic ordering system
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including email
- Excellent analytical skills
- Able to learn and process Visit Authorization Requests for Department of State building access
- Contract file creation and management skills
- Strong familiarity with purchase requests created by program offices
- Working knowledge of FAR and DOSAR.
- Knowledge of Procurement Information Bulletins a plus
- Working knowledge of Blanket Purchase Agreements, Government Wide Acquisition Contracts, and other Acquisition types.
Controlled climate office environment.
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses' (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies - from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and compelling reasons for joining our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.