Do you have experience procurement experience? Are you looking for a new opportunity? Apply today! NNL is seeking a procurement and logistics coordinator to join the Materials and Information Management Department. The selected candidate will complete procurement and logistics functions related to material support of ongoing preventative or corrective maintenance of systems associated with various organizations on site.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in the accumulation of material ordered and ensures material documentation meets defined quality control standards.
- Provides constructive feedback and/or training to cognizant requester on technical specifications and quality standards associated with their requested procurement.
- Provide metrics and data related to procurement timing and accumulation of material to project management.
- Participates on a process improvement teams reviewing current processes and initiating improvements to gain efficiencies.
- Prepares reports to management and customers as needed.
Qualified candidates should have strong time management and prioritization skills, customer service attitude, and an understanding of procurement, inventory, and logistics processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of four years relevant experience; or
- Master’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of six years relevant experience; or
- Master’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of four years relevant experience
Job Preferred Skills
- Background in supply chain or logistics
- Procurement experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Inventory management experience
- Continuous Improvement experience
- Proficient using MS Office applications
Fluor Marine Propulsion, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is Committed to Workforce Diversity.