Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
- Manage $600 Million in spend across 100+ vendors and a team of three
- Negotiate contracts with vendors ensuring the most optimal terms and conditions while never compromising service or quality
- Facilitate the strategic sourcing process for the Warehousing spend categories to include market and industry analysis, supplier research and review, category and supplier segmentation, sourcing events, analysis, negotiations, contracting and implementation
- Lead and develop the strategy for the multiply Warehousing Bids
- Category strategy development and ongoing category management as a result of sourcing activities to ensure the most effective supply base design
- Responsible for the delivery of specific productivity and cash flow targets in alignment with overarching goals and objectives, with a focus on Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Financial planning and budget setting as related to respective spend areas
- Create better routines and rituals on how we interact with our stakeholders
- This role also manages various transactional activities as related to systems and process
- Establish trust and build effective business relationships with vendors for short and long term partnership
- Interface with Senior Logistics and Procurement leadership
- Lead and Manages three team members
- You have a history of setting and massively over-delivering against clear goals
- You have a Bachelor's degree and maybe an MBA
- You have spent 3-5 years in Warehousing Industry, Logistics, or Procurement
- You have strong familiarity and knowledge of the Warehousing market, suppliers, etc.
- You have managed people and grown their careers
- You have strong written, verbal, and listening skills
- You are a negotiator and an influencer
- You have strong business and financial acumen and have managed a budget previously
- You can multitask and juggle projects at varying levels of complexity
- You have strong Excel skills
- You have lead large sourcing events