IQA Metal Inc is a growing firm in IT asset management and end-of-life electronics recycling.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic as well as aggressive Procurement Specialist to join the team to manage all aspects of the purchase to pay process and support all current purchases from beginning to end. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in procurement or managing vendors, ideally within a fast-paced and customer-driven environment. MUST HAVE excellent interpersonal and communication skills - can interact with all levels of an organization, internally and externally as well as the ability to multi-task, work and complete tasks effectively under minimal supervision, tight time constraints, and periodic high volume circumstances.
- Aggressive purchasing in electronics for min 2 years.
- 3 years cold calling experience
- Excellence in contract negotiation skills and business acumen.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience negotiating shipping costs is a MUST.
- Qualify vendors, evaluate bids and help negotiate prices and terms for purchased goods and services.
- Track purchases, monitor vendor quality and assist with maintaining a database of vendor information.
- Responsible for logistics assignments which require the use of planning and judgment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
Starting salary of 55,000/year $80,000+ commission.
Job Type: Full-time