The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Procurement Admin in the Renton, WA area.
Pay: Market competitive based upon experience and education
Hours: M-F 8-5pm
Location: Near the southern intersection of the 405 and I-5
Contract through the end of November with possible extensions or conversion
- The work consistently involves assignments of low to moderate complexity and managing and driving small projects to completion. The incumbent must participate in project teams on occasion, analyze user requirements, act as a source for direction, and respond to support inquiries.
- Actively participate with cross-functional teams within the hospital's Information Services and throughout the health system across all ministries with strict adherence to all policies, procedures, processes, guidelines, and all legal requirements (local, state, and federal), including support of organizational goals.
- Participate in continual review of procurement processes for areas of improvement or risk and ensure the proper and timely management of IT expenses, invoices, orders, and other related team functions. Be good stewards of budget and expenditures. Consistently strive to meet the operational needs of the hospital's Information Services.
- Identify and report efficiencies and cost savings to leadership to reduce costs for the organization where ever possible. Assist in standardizing processes to provide exceptional customer service while reducing cost. Identify and eliminate non-value added processes. Ability to work with vendors to obtain quotes, evaluate orders and invoices, resolve issues and other information as needed and raise any concerns to management.
- Demonstrated ability to use internal tools to evaluate orders, process requisitions, orders, invoices and input into system, forwarding for final approval. Demonstrate service excellence and positive interpersonal relationships in dealing with others. Demonstrates positive interpersonal relationships in dealing with others so that productivity is maximized. Knowledge using computers and technology, including proficiency with the MS-Office suite of products (basic Excel knowledge required).
- Ability to manage 10-14 vendors at one time and accept direction and acquire more information as needed. Ability to accept responsibility, work independently, actively listen and adapt to change while acting with and maintaining integrity. Ability to work collaboratively with the staff throughout the health system, across all ministries. Work collaboratively with others to determine information and data requirements. Evaluate and report on a variety of topics, sometimes complex in nature.