Cookies, a globally recognized cannabis brand, is looking for a Procurement manager. Cookies offers trendsetting cannabis products that start with our indoor and outdoor farms and end up on your favorite dispensary’s retail shelves.
Our team is lean and mean. We are looking for a multi-talented person that is willing to work on projects spanning a wide range of requirements.
Reporting to the VP Operations, essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct RFP processes to identify best-in-class vendors and reduce pricing for sourced materials (e.g., hardware, packaging, collateral, etc.)
- Generate an approved supplier list with special pricing for Cookies corporate and domestic and international partner network
- Working with vendors on purchasing packaging materials
- Organized file management - graphics updated frequently for packaging
- Forecasting packaging and other material needs based on multiple location production forecasts
- Manage every aspect of the supply chain and notify the senior management team of any possible obstacles to ideal efficiency
- Responsible for instituting policies and procedures for collecting and reporting key metrics that will reduce our overall expenses, improve quality while increasing productivity
- Perform ongoing cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks
- Partner with cross functional internal and external (3rd party) teams to identify and implement cost savings tactics, optimize inventory management (including related holding costs)
- Effectively communicate across all functions
- Development and tracking of key functional metrics
- Development and tracking of budget
- Management of supplier contracts and relationships
- Management of P.O. workflow from initiation to completion
- Google Suite
- Excel - advanced knowledge
- Photoshop Suite
- EPR / Inventory Management Software Knowledge
People & Culture
- Understands the complex relationship between the organization and its environment, identifies connections, adopts different perspectives and quickly responds to changing circumstances in a strategic way to actively shape the future.
- Fosters a sense of community, and builds team cohesion. Is courageous, humble, and transparent. Comfortable and calm when confronted with ambiguous business challenges.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Mission based company + entrepreneurial work environment
- Employee discount, company events, concerts, festivals + much more
Cookies is a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Looking for team members who are flexible, nimble and know how to get stuff done. We are a fun, driven, entrepreneurial group focused on culture, community and quality. We’re an equal opportunity employer on the lookout for top-notch talent who truly wants to help us change the world.
This is a full-time position working primarily out of our Healdsburg warehouse.
Come join our team!