Producer, Digital (Project Based)(
People changing the way brands connect with consumers - one experience at a time.
Delivering experiences rooted in emotion, and inspiring people to become the voice of a brand has made Mosaic one of the fastest growing sales and marketing agencies in North America. We are a destination to tell stories, and pave new paths to connect brands with consumers through experiential, retail, & digital interactions.
The Digital Producer will take a leadership role in helping to bring digital solutions that deliver on program objectives, will also be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and execution of digital projects and will acts as a consultant on digital feasibility, strategy and best practices throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manages digital production for multiple medium to large scale client projects
- Develops and maintains all project documentation including project schedules, budgets, status reports, POs and invoices, change orders, and post mortems
- Collaborates with project team to drive the digital approach and strategy and acts as a consultant on digital feasibility, strategy and best practices throughout the project lifecycle
- Resources team members and 3rd party vendors as required, following internal protocol
- Identifies project risk, technical considerations, and/or potential issues and provides solutions, working with appropriate parties where necessary
- Reviews all project deliverables for quality and accuracy including quality assurance testing
- Assists in RFP and New Business requests, providing digital insight, documentation and best practices, as required
- Works with strategic, creative and technical teams to proactively develop new ideas that will benefit the client’s business
- Acts as point-of-contact to the Client Service team and client, as required, on all day-to-day project related issues
- Communicates and provides timely project statuses to the project team, key stakeholders, and management
- Work closely with creative, development, and social media teams as well as freelance and 3rd party vendors to bring client projects to life.
Client Service & Relationship
- Develops and demonstrates an understanding of the client’s and agency’s business, needs, expectations, and requirements
- Encourages a culture of partnership and maintains a positive presence for the team
- Maintains positive relationship with 3rd party vendors.
Team Leadership & Development
- Acts as a change agent championing and driving production reform throughout the business in order to net out at better project results and profitability
- Consistently strives to improve process within the digital department and across the agency, in an effort to improve relationships and streamline collaboration across all project stakeholders with an eye to efficiency
- Demonstrate leadership as a key team member in delivering exceptional service to internal and external clients and continually seeking out new opportunities to grow existing and new business.
- Provides guidance and mentorship to the greater digital team and stewards the digital production process.
- Understands and manages profitability measures and drivers
- Manages and controls project scope and the change control process to ensure that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget
- Manages project financial lifecycle, including estimates, QVA reporting, reconciliation, revenue forecasts, POs, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years’ experience in the digital, digital strategy, design, UI/UX, and technology market
- 3+ years supervisory / management experience working with digital technologies (web, mobile), development processes, and digital and social best practices
- 5+ year experience assisting in planning, monitoring and/or managing budget in functional area
- Management experience with the ability and experience to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements (i.e. “plan-a-gram” software expertise, presentation skills):
- Balanced with confidence and being self-aware to approach audiences
- Internally and externally agile and focused
- Ability to apply and understand how Mosaic’s three pillars fit into specific projects
- Takes initiative and breaks through existing boundaries using innovation, adaptability and collaboration
- Solution focused in delivering client results
- Solid knowledge of digital technologies (web, mobile), development processes, and digital and social best practices
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed documentation, create and manage budgets
- Has strong knowledge of digital strategy, design, UI/UX, and technology
- Proven success in managing multiple and fast-moving projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with strong leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Strong conflict management skills; demonstrated ability to solve problems
- Organized, detail oriented, able to track multiple issues simultaneously, focus on details and drive results
- Understanding of current digital technical landscape and desire to stay current in industry trends
- Assertive, creative, team player and proven sense of urgency
- Have a sense of ownership and responsibility for deliverables
- Works well under pressure and finds creative solutions to complicated problems
- Have the ability to quickly grasp, flag and work with the correct partners to resolve business issues.
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast ofdiverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
Acosta/Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.