FleishmanHillard has immediate openings for talented makers to be part of a real-time creative content team. We’re looking for candidates with a voracious appetite to learn, grow, work hard and have fun. If you are curious and inventive, someone who is not afraid to push the creative boundaries, and who can drive our clients to new levels of innovative thinking – then read on.
This team will be responsible for shepherding creative content, including video, from the idea stage through the post-production process. We seek those willing to work collaboratively as part of an integrated communications team to ensure the highest-quality work during all phases of production, while meeting budget and deadline parameters along the way. The ideal candidates will also be comfortable ‘behind the camera’ and familiar with Adobe’s post-production suite of software.
FleishmanHillard offers a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth. We work on projects ranging from regional to global in scope for some resume building brands. Our creative, armed with technical excellence and exceptional client service, deliver communications that advance our clients’ stories and brands.
We recognize that diversity, equity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Sound like what you’re looking for?
- Work closely with the creative team to concept, produce, and deliver various types of content projects, including video. Most projects will be one to two minutes in length, suitable for sharing on social media channels and with traditional media outlets. The producer will also have the opportunity to create shorter (:30-:45) videos tailored designed for specific social media channels.
- Shepherding all aspects of production, including pre- and postproduction, music, VO, as well as animation.
- Develop content in real-time, looking at news and trends to guide creativity.
- Keep up to date on the latest trends and technology for video production and consumption in social/digital.
- Develop content on-the-go with on a mobile phone, if the need arises.
- Contribute to making FH a fun and exciting place to work.
- Voracious appetite to learn, grow, work hard, have fun, be entrepreneurial, curious and inventive
- 2-5 years of experience producing and delivering content in a fast-paced production environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, video/audio production or related field multimedia
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects at any given time
- An understanding of fundamental design skills, a strong sense of color, typography, and design composition
- Basic knowledge and experience with DSLR camera operation and audio/video editing software Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro
- A detailed understanding of best social media and web practices, i.e. design optimization, usability & functionality
- Knowledge of the latest content trends on social media, with the ability to recreate and adapt them to suit the needs of various platforms and audiences
- Solid understanding of web technologies including browsers, platforms and devices
- The demeanor and maturity to work well with C-level executives
- Cool under pressure
- The ability to tell stories with keen artistic sense and emotional appeal, and also to respond quickly to unexpected demands and turn a story around quickly from start to finish
- A desire to work hard and play hard
FleishmanHillard is part of the Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Our award-winning agency specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, research and analytics, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We’ve been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; the Human Rights Campaign’s “ Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality; and NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for a decade. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, with a longstanding worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com
FleishmanHillard is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, alienage, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local laws.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered. If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.