- Product Analyst (Digital Advertising)
- San Bruno, CA
- 6 months extendable
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
Product Analyst (The ideal candidate will have a strong background in product analytics with specific experience around Segmentation, Targeting and Reporting workflows.)
Who You Are:
- Customer-Centric: You are passionate about supporting an efficient and impactful advertising centric product organization with awesome insights and strong focus on the shopper experience.
- Strong SQL, HiveQL, Spreadsheet and Presentation skills with an exceptional ability to communicate new ideas and findings.
- Previous product analytics experience in digital advertising preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to clearly synthesize large dataset into key insights.
- Experience working with relational databases and SQL query languages.
- Familiarity with no-SQL architectures, R, or Python is a plus.
- Self-starter looking to gain broad operating experience in helping scale a fast-growing business.
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical and communication skills.
- A good balance of analytical and creative thinking ensuring that business objectives are delivered consistently.
- Thrives under pressure, balancing multiple work-streams and priorities.
- Team player who is a self-starter and is able to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- BA/BS in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field.
What We Can Offer You:
- Unique opportunity to accelerate your career by collaborating in the evolution of the roadmap for the world’s largest retailer.
- Exposure to high visibility and strategic projects with potential for big impact.
- First-hand experience to help define the future of omni-channel advertising.
- To develop and generate your professional network.
- Exciting, challenging problems to solve - you'll never have a boring day at the office.
- A refreshingly fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart and talented team of product managers, engineers and business folks who care most about getting stuff done.
- Opportunity to learn and participate in the growth of a Fortune One startup.