Location: San Francisco, CA
The Product Analyst will work directly with the product and business teams in supporting the Automatic business by providing reporting needs, analyzing and compiling root cause of issues. A successful applicant has an eye for detail, great communication, and a keenness for problem solving, and will serve as the liaison between the partners, field sales, and the rest of the product & engineering teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support the data and analytical needs of the business operation by acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources, compiling, creating and distributing reports and live dashboards on key insights into program and operation activities
* Provide tier-2 support to internal teams' inquiries by clarifying the question or issue; determining the root cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure timely resolution
* Provide data-driven insights to enterprise customers, by delivering regular reports or ad-hoc issue analysis
* Be the voice of the Product team with engineering and data teams, on helping prioritize backlog and to resolve complex issues
* Perform other duties as assigned
* 3+ years of related data analyst experience
* BS in Business Administration, Information Technology, or similar degree or equivalent experience
* Strong interpersonal skills with engineering team, product managers, and upper management
* Bonus: Experience in Salesforce or similar CRM tools
* Self-motivated and capable of handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Ability to pay attention to details and be very organized
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently and under direction from supervisors
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Flexible and willing to work on additional assignments/department initiatives as needed
* Working experience in management consultant as an associate or analyst is a plus
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Fluent in SQL, or other data-oriented scripting.
* Experience building data reports/dashboards (preferably with Google Data Studio) OR tools for ETL.
* Proficient in modern day enterprise software (MS Office, G-Suite, JIRA, Confluence etc.)
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled