Provide vital support for our growing portfolio of products. You will design, coordinate, and facilitate communications about our products to internal audiences, maintaining an authoritative location for content and collaborating with other business units to design effective and timely communication.
- Contribute to the development of the communications plan; implement internal communications plans, programs, and tactics through appropriate channels
- Design, draft, and produce a variety of communications and creative materials, including internal announcements, video scripts, executive talking points, newsletters, banners, signage, presentations, invitations and other related projects—all in a high-quality and timely manner
- Draft and publish relevant content on the intranet; support internal social media campaigns by creating strong visual content
- Help ensure communications materials effectively capture key messages, including the organization's business objectives, values, mission, and priorities
- Support execution of events such as executive briefing meetings, kickoffs, and other internal events
- Work collaboratively with business unit/functional area and other communications staff in the completion of projects from initial concept to distribution/posting
- Adhere to schedules and deadlines
- Track metrics to ensure the usage and effectiveness of communications channels
- Manage a heavy workload, prioritize what is important, and stay cool under pressure
- Plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion
- Build relationships cross-functionally and collaborate well across a wide variety of stakeholders
- Operate as an excellent verbal communicator with strong written skills and fastidious attention to detail
- 5+ years of experience in creating and maintaining internal communications, preferably at a high-growth technology company
- 1+ years of program and/or project management experience
- Familiarity with content creation tools, including blogs, wiki, video, and graphic design
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organizational, time management, and presentation skills
- Hands-on experience in developmental and substantive editing
- Meticulous attention to detail, accuracy in your work, and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, ever-changing environment
- Bachelor’s in communications, marketing, or related field or equivalent hands-on experience (advanced degree in a relevant field preferred)
- Program management experience at a global company
- Experience with training and/or change management
- Excellent command of the English language, including spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax
- Familiarity with GIS and ArcGIS software
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.