Engineer in charge of Body Electronics products and various special projects.
- Regularly acting as a communication interface between various Japanese and domestic Design sections and local manufacturing / engineering groups.
- Regularly leading and facilitating meetings in Cross Functional Team (CFT) environment
- Regularly performing deep analysis of circuit hardware & software.
- Occasionally developing software tools that aid in hardware or vehicle analysis, or automating department jobs.
- Regularly leading Design For Manufacturing (DFM) studies that strive to balance design specifications with manufacturing guidelines.
- Regularly identifying, quantifying and leading engineering or system improvement projects that have significant impact.
- Occasional testing of electronic systems on vehicles at OEM factory sites.
- Occasional communication with suppliers and OEM customer engineering groups.
- Occasional problem-solving that involves mechanical engineering principles.
- Occasional statistical analysis to decide among possible engineering options.
- Occasional domestic and foriegn travel.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
0~5 years professional experience in any industry.
Good verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
Skilled in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel & PowerPoint.