Product Design Engineers
Salary Up To $100,000 PLUS Great Benefits & Paid Relocation to our Texas facility
Growing Automotive industry supplier seeking a Product Engineer to work with the project team to engineer vehicle control systems from inception to production. Your focus will be designing and assembling prototypes. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you’ll
- Follow the automotive product from cradle to grave or inception to manufacturing & perform the needed updates on components
- Lead development of new automotive products with cross-functional team
- Use engineering development tools, including DFMEA, DFM/A, VA/VE techniques, DVP&R, SC&CC identification, 3D models & 2D drawings, using Catia V5
- Perform engineering calculations and simulations
- Manage the project cost, quality, & production budgets & timelines to help achieve KPI’s
- Coordinate the creation of the prototype
- Use your systematic approach to analyze automotive parts proposals & designs for feasibility
- Work with customers, suppliers, and plant personnel to find the most effective engineering solutions efficiently using automotive industry standards
- Design & develop new Automotive components in our products as well as update designs for our existing product line.
You must have AUTOMOTIVE &PARTS DESIGN experience to be considered – careers only in O&G cannot be considered.
Experience can include metal parts for off-road vehicles, aerospace, or chassis.
Salary Up To $100,000 PLUS Great Benefits & Paid Relocation to our Texas facility. Close to the Big City but far enough to avoid the headaches. Charming neighborhoods give the city a small-town feel, but you canaccess to all the amenities of the Big City. Several professional & college teams will feed your sports need. Visit historical places, parks, landmarks, museums, theaters, and listen to live music. So much to do in this great area that the entire family will be happy.
Requirements for this Product Engineering position:
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- MUST HAVE AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE!
- Must have design & machinery, equipment, automotive, industrial type experience
- At least 4 years’ experience in Product Engineering using plastic injection, molded plastic, die cast & sheet metal parts
- Skilled at Catia V5, MS Project, MS Office
- Skilled at producing quality engineering schematics, drawings, & parts lists
- Working knowledge of MRP, Lean, electromechanical & control systems, welding, product assembly applied in the Automotive Industry
- Excellent time management, communications, organization skills & ability to multitask
- Must have stable work history & able to work without any sponsorship.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to email@example.comORjeannieATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts* Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/
Excellent Benefits! Paid Relocation to our Texas facility