TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a Product Development Coordinator – Fabletics
How Do You Fit In?
As the Product Development Coordinator, you will serve a critical role in management of key styles for Fabletics, and delivering on specific consumer needs. An ideal candidate will be self-motivated, detail oriented, have strong problem solving skills, and be able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining positive working relationships with all departments. The Product Development Coordinator will also assist in monitoring sample room work flow and needs and sample order tracking.
This position will report to the Director of Product Development - Fabletics.
- Maintain all charts & reports related to product development process
- Track, add, and maintain all cost related files
- Track fabric, lab dips, and trim development/ requests
- Complete and provide tech packs and spec sheets (BOM) to factories for accurate pricing.
- Communicate daily with overseas offices and factories and updated BOMs accordingly for all pre-production styles on order
- Review lab dips to meet seasonal color standards
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with design, tech, and production in regards to changes / discrepancies / approvals etc.
- 3 years of technical apparel experience preferred
- Working knowledge of apparel development, design, fabric and/or textile experience is required
- Prior experience communicating with overseas vendors required
- 16 or better on the Munsell 100 Hue Test
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Adobe Illustrator experience is a plus
- Experienced in Excel, tech packs and technical communication in relationship to apparel development.
- Some knowledge of PLM, Web PDM is a plus
- Can manage quick timelines efficiently and independently
- Flexible, organized and adaptable to the changing needs of the business
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment under pressure
- Extremely detail oriented
- Comfortable with usage of a Mac is a plus
*To be considered for this position, please submit samples of tracking and charts.*
TechStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/PV/D (minority, female, protected veteran, disability)