We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin’, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the groundbreaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Consumer Data & Product team at ‘Warner Music Artist Services.
A little bit about our team:
The Fan Engagement & CRM team sits at the center of Warner Music Group, within the Artist Services division, guiding & supporting our frontline labels and territory teams in their mission to bring our artists’ music to fans around the world. We are champions of the fan experience who use data, technology and empathy to develop long term relationships between consumers and WMG artists and brands. The team provides strategic and operational support through marketing technology, fan-level analytical insight and campaign planning. Support is delivered through multiple channels and fan engagement touchpoints. Programs are designed to help move fans from casual, anonymous listeners to committed, known fans of Warner Music Group artists and labels.
The Product group are the guardians of WMG’s consumer marketing platforms involved with Data, APIs, Social, Mobile, Advertising, Email, Automation, Deliverability and Web products, utilized by hundreds of marketers managing a thousand brands reaching hundreds of millions of fans around the world.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Product Director’s primary role is to guide product roadmap and support hands-on, the design and implementation of processes, solutions and tools for consumer acquisition, engagement and reporting. They will own the day to day management for a subset of central digital platforms including but not limited to Email, Automation & Personalization, and Data Architecture streams. What you will work on will reach millions of music fans and contribute to the careers of some of the best and biggest artists. You will work with people all over the world across many functions and have a voice on ways to engage fans, brainstorm marketing strategy, adopt new technologies and be able to ‘look under the hood’ as you’re improving the ‘engine’ that powers artist to fan connections.
Here you’ll get to:
- Actively manage number of consumer marketing platforms across hundreds of users and brands
- Own roadmaps and timelines for products in your stream, launch new tools and grow adoption
- Develop product requirements based on stakeholder, customer and business needs
- Support large scale Fan Engagement & CRM program development and execution
- Collaborate with development, UX, engineering, campaigns, ecomm & analytics teams to create super engaging connections between fans and our artists or brands
- Project manage platform development with dev team and external technical vendors
- Be the point person for solutions and optimizations on the platforms you manage
- Work on Proof of Concepts, continuously test out new products and illustrate relevancy
- Work with insights team to understand fan journeys and determine most effective strategies
- Regularly create and update documentation around processes, programs and mar-tech
- Provide roll out support, training, best practices, efficiency and QA for new tools and integrations
- Regularly execute AB testing and multivariate testing and communicate results
- Provide administrative, day-to-day and maintenance support to platforms and processes
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
- Own the product experience and deliver solutions that have a measurable business impact
- Excel at operating at the 10,000 foot strategic level while diving into the data and details
- Must have experience in marketing technology, digital concepts, CRM and deep analytical skillset
- Translate business requirements, consumer and stakeholder feedback into tangible results
- Think critically, be creative, multi task, initiate projects & solve problems with attention to detail
- Familiar with types of consumer data platforms and how they relate via various methods
- Work with internal team to continually streamline processes and find efficiencies in the day-to-day
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements as they relate to direct marketing and customer management programs (e.g., privacy regulations, CAN-SPAM Act, data management, etc)
- Appetite to learn software product management and build new features that delight users
- Project manage dozens of tasks across multiple platforms, stakeholders and team members
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Information Systems or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with hands on product experience around email, marketing automation, social, analytics, CDP, integrations, deliverability.
- Familiarity with system Integrations, database management, SQL
- Experience building roadmaps, defining stories and or working within a product team
- You can bring some of your fan experience into our strategy and experience creation
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2020 Warner Music Inc.