Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
A Product Engineer 4 will own technical and professional support to projects emphasizing new and unreleased products. They will also manage and carry out projects for product development/improvement, product quality, and customer support.
- Be familiar with failure analysis, process development, application flows, particle contamination, material issues, system interconnects, software and controls, and customer points-of-view
- Coordinate with other groups and organizations for design, process, test, reliability and manufacturing to solve product issues and production problems
- Ensure suppliers' quality performance for consistent and reliable products
- Conduct design reviews with cross-functional teams (CFT) and stake holders to coordinate development and qualification activities
- Be a lead advocate for your product across company organizations
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Statistics Process Control (SPC), Design of Experiments (DOE), Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA), Root Cause-Corrective Action (RCCA), 8D & 5-Whys Problem solving
- Prior experience with MS office tools (ppt, excel, project), statistical tools (JMP, Minitab etc.)
- Previous experience in cross-functional project management
- Previous experience leading technical projects
- Strong project management, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skill
- Comfortable with travelling
- MS degree in the following fields (but not limited to)- Materials Science & Eng, Ceramics Eng, Chemical Eng, and Chemistry
- 5+ years applicable experience preferably in the semiconductor industry
More About Us ....
Our work is everywhere you look - even if you can't actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.