Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Product Line Manager will be responsible for creating market-leading products that enable the Wolverine brand to grow and meet business goals by evolving, developing and organizing the product line.
- Use competitive data, trend and innovative ideas to create a comprehensive assortment planning strategy for product line(s).
- Present line concepts, product and strategic vision to management, retailers, sales associates and peers at a wide range of formal and informal meetings.
- Evolves the line architecture to match business growth goals and objectives. Works closely with other PLMs, to assure harmony of the product lines.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of the global market needs to influence product direction and open new opportunities.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.• 5+ years’ experience in footwear, apparel or accessories.• Proven working knowledge of footwear industry, including technology and product development, materials, trends and the overall marketplace.• Strong product knowledge and understanding of global markets and competitors.• Strong business acumen, merchandising and analytical skill sets.• Must be able to follow-through and have strong attention to detail.• Ability to effectively communicate, including the ability to manage strong and effective cross functional relationships within the organization.
WORKING CONDITIONSNormal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).