Hines Supply is looking for a Windows Sales Specialist to join our team!�
Generates and secures new sales within a specific product line to increase the profitability of the company. Maintains existing accounts while generating new business in product line specialty through cold calls and following leads.
�ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:�
- Develops and assists sales managers in establishing short and long term growth plans and targets for specialty product line.
- Researches and communicates sales forecast for product line and works with Sales manager to set performance goals accordingly.
- Assists Company�s Sales and Product Line Manager team in developing a timeline for rollout of product lines to the market.
- Identifies areas of opportunity for customer and product line expansion.
- Develops new customer accounts through cold calls, working potential customer lists, contacting subcontractors in the area, contacting companies who previously rejected proposals, etc.
- Functions as key sales contact for customers offering and selling a full breadth of the product line through the inside support at the Company�s location (s).
- Partners with Inside Sales Support in coordinating quoting, orders, deliveries, etc. with the OSR.
- Represents him/herself as the product line specialist where there is overlap with existing outside sales talent.�
- Ensures that the outside sales professionals retain ownership of their accounts and will be compensated for product line business that may be secured through the Product Line Specialist�s leadership.
- Mentors outside sales representatives on new product line offering.
- Encourages these customers to work with their outside reps for products other than the special product.�
- Works with the Product Line Manager to monitor activities and products of the competition to suggest new products into market.
- Maintains positive relations with manufacturer field personnel.
- Attends and participates in all company-sponsored training programs as required.
- Represents Company at trade association meetings to promote business and develop relationships as required.
- Collaborates with Product Line Manager and Purchasing Manager to assist in pricing special orders with local sales team.
- Advises the company and clients immediately of price changes from manufacturer.
- Communicate price levels for these customers with the inside sales roofing specialists to insure they are not receiving different pricing from the location or outside sales representatives.
- Prepares, coordinates and communicates price quotations, terms of sales, delivery dates, and service obligations to customers/contractors.
- Resolves customer complaints and problems.
- Assists in the collection of accounts receivable.
- Prepares and inputs orders as necessary.
- Researches and orders special products as necessary.
- Estimates materials from blue prints supplied by customer/contractor
- Adheres to Conflict of Interest or Non-Compete agreement if in place.
- Complies with Company�s attendance policy by maintaining regular and predictable attendance.
- Adheres to established safety rules and regulations and follows all safety procedures; maintain a safe environment.
- Other duties as assigned by location management.
REQUIRED KNOWLDEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:�
- Minimum education required�High School diploma or G.E.D. Associate degree in related industry is preferred.
- Minimum experience required�3 years of sales experience in building materials or related industry.
- Special skills required�Minimum 2 years sales experience in specific product line.� Ability to read, interpret and estimate from blueprints; ability to use calculator and computer. Ability to negotiate prices and contractual agreements. Excellent communication skills and a commitment to customer service. Proficient in MS Office skills; Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Physical demands include ability to lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis and 50 lbs. on a random basis,�� work in extreme weather conditions.� Sitting, stooping, bending, standing or walking for extended periods of time.
- Must have valid driver�s license and proof of insurance.