Responsible for management of all aspects ofsoftware product implementations, including development and implementation of project plans designed to satisfy specifications and expectations regarding software services and products developed or installed. Provides assurance, through development and execution of test plans, that product meets specifications and client expectations. Responsible for coordinating the development of all tiers of product documentation and coordination of client support.&;
- Project management for implementation projects as directed. Responsible for all aspects of implementation projects including planning, execution, staff supervision, support, and follow-up on client issues.
- Develops system acceptance testing criteria and documentation of test results.
- Ensures the development of standards, policies and procedures for all functions involved with or related to the delivery of software services and products. Responsible for ensuring services and products are in compliance with all company standards.
- Meets and confers with all levels of software management to monitor customer satisfaction with company services/products and to provide input to project identification, prioritization, staffing and scheduling to meet company needs and objectives.
- Communicates project status, customer concerns, etc. to Senior Vice President of Product Management and Client Support.
- Reviews and resolves quality control problems/concerns with management and others related to production of software services or products.
- Responsible for approving implementation or shipment of software products after evaluating level of compliance with company standards.
- Develops and/or reviews standards, policies and procedures for all functions involved with or related to the delivery of company services and products.
- Develops, or coordinates the development of, all levels of system documentation.
- Prepares and delivers both high-level and detailed presentations to company management, clients and user groups.
- Interact directly with Senior Management&;and development project leaders in Houston and India as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required (KSAR)
- Working knowledge of ABS Freedom
- &;Proven experience in Systems Development environment with project management responsibility.
- Clarity and conciseness in oral and written communications; demonstrated capability to produce effective presentations for delivery to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Agile development training or related experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of the ABS Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Management System.
- The ability to travel up to 10%
Minimum years of Experience
Typically requires at least 8 years of experience in an IT or survey operations role in a classification industry.
Required/Preferred Education Requirements
Requires a bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent in a business-related field from an accredited university or the equivalent industry experience.
Required/Preferred Professional Requirements
Master’s degree is preferred.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job of the incumbent. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principal job elements essential for making a fair decision regarding the pay structure of the job.
Work will normally be performed in an air-conditioned office environment and will be non-manual in nature.&;