As part of the Enterprise Authentication Platform Team, this person will lead the development of new authentication capabilities, ensuring that U.S. Bank delivers best-in-class “One U.S. Bank” digital experiences to customers and employees in a reusable, scalable, and cost-effective way. Responsible for the full life cycle management of current and future authentication capabilities and journeys across the enterprise, for all of our customer types and for our employees.
As an authentication product manager, you will partner with business line, user experience, and technical counterparts to create authentication experiences that meet core business objectives. This role will lead development and management of scalable and reusable authentication capabilities, informed by market research, benchmarking, and relevant technology trends. In this role, you will form strategic business partnerships across the bank, translate product vision into an executable roadmap, and lead one or more agile teams in executing the roadmap to deliver best-in-class authentication experiences.
- Provide a vision for how employees and customers authenticate – now and in the future
- to enable superior omnichannel banking experiences.
- Partner with capability managers, delivery managers, architects, designers, scrum masters, business lines and other product managers to evangelize the best solutions and facilitate execution across the enterprise.
- Hands-on leader who excels at data analysis and customer research to drive discovery and ensure the right problems are identified along with the most fitting solutions.
- Work collaboratively across businesses / functional areas to define, sequence, and execute the enterprise roadmap.
- Act as a leader and mentor for other digital product managers and agile team members. - Advocates and embodies customer obsession.
- Presents persuasively and authoritatively to peers and senior leadership, while facilitating collaborative conversation.
- Directs people and work efforts across several, simultaneous projects to meet business goals.
- Creates value in the Product Management function by:
- Synthesizing each project’s business goals to set specific, measurable objectives
- Managing ongoing measurement and reporting of these commitments - Consistently delivering work that meets or exceeds commitments
- Reporting regularly on performance to senior leadership
- Managing the “brand” of the broader Enterprise Authentication Platform team and promoting a customer-obsessed culture within the Bank, making the team a source of expertise others seek and want to join
- Create enterprise product roadmaps aligned with partner business objectives - Take products from initial concept through user research, co-creation, and rapid prototyping
- Partner with Agile practice leads to evolve how Agile and Lean management are applied at the Bank
- Demonstrate thought leadership by integrating analytics, business model, and design thinking to drive innovative new experiences for customers that have a positive impact on business results
- Motivates and engages team members to achieve peak performance and high job satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight or more years of related work experience
- Strong product management, design and development skills
- Excellent management, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong change management skills focus on leading transformational change
- Experience in, or exposure to, authentication and information security concepts, UX constructs, and technology
- Exposure to or direct experience with enterprise IT environments and software development
- Marketing and market research skills and experience
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Other Locations: New York-NY-New York, Georgia-GA-Atlanta, Texas-TX-Irving, CA-CA-San Francisco
Shift: 1st - Daytime