Product Managers will be a market, customer, and user expert and leverage this expertise to drive strategic roadmap direction and execution. They will work with a globally distributed product development organization and will interface with all the company’s internal functions.
• As product owner, define and execute on the product vision and strategy. Define both short term and long term roadmap priorities based on market, regulatory and internal needs.
• Manage entire product lifecycle from idea inception to go to market activities. Manage product backlog and create detailed user stories that will support the development of new product features.
• Drive user research, focus group and surveys to continuously improve user experience. Create user interface prototypes; utilize user interface design framework to perform customer usability testing, validate ideas and supplement requirements and design specifications as needed.
• Work with customers, prospects and partners to understand their business problems and create solutions to meet market needs.
• Define, manage and monitor product and business KPI’s – i.e. revenue growth, cost savings, turnaround time, NPS, etc.
• Develop business case for new market opportunities and solicit management sponsorship.
• Research trends, competitors, and products in the direct and adjacent markets and use this information along with user research data to innovate the product.
• Partner with internal departments to collect product feedback and build awareness for roadmap priorities. Drive client and prospect win/loss analysis, site visits, surveys, and internal workshops to gain a deep understanding of the market.
• Be the product/market expert and evangelist. Lead thought leadership activities as needed.
• Work with the technology team and key internal stakeholders to define, create and deploy modular and configurable next generation customer-facing technology applications.
• Create and drive improvements in product messaging and or positioning.
• Support product and software development processes in order to maximize team efficiency and increase speed to market.
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field and/or equivalent work experience
• MBA a plus.
• Has knowledge of technical discipline and work processes.
• Provides investigative, analytic or diagnostic services that affect a wide range of the unit’s activities and suggests improvements.
• Has good understanding of roles of the relevant functional groups within own area.
• Requires extensive training and experience to resolve a wide range of issues.
• 3-5 years experience in a product management role
• At least 3 years technical experience as software developer, engineer or designer
• At least 3 years project management or technical leadership experience
In exchange for your expertise, HireRight offers an excellent employee benefit package which includes:
- Paid Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous Vacation and Sick Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Business Casual Attire
- Generous Referral Program
- Employee Discounts and Rewards
- And much more!
*All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
HireRight, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities