Upwork has partnered with one of the largest strategic advisory firm that helps middle market companies accelerate growth, improve profitability and successfully sell their business.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who has a solid technical background with deep understanding and hands-on experience in 3D software development, pipelines, and web.
What you'll do:
- You will be responsible for managing the product backlog, pre-sprint planning, and response to the development team during sprint and product acceptance post sprint.
- You will translate product strategy and roadmap into detailed market and product requirement documents in a compressed timeline with corresponding justification.
- Gathering and prioritizing product stories based on customer requirements and competitive landscape.
- You will evaluate promotional plans to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
- You will work with team members across engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure market-product fit, as well as revenue and market satisfaction.
- You will report directly to the EVP of Engineering.
- Experience with 3D asset optimization, collaboration, and distribution space
- Experience with 3D design, modeling, rendering and visualization.
- Ability to work and collaborate with cross functional teams
- Ability to understand technical concepts and evaluate ideas proposed by stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work with one of the leading strategic advisory firm in the world
- Competitive pay!
- This role is remote so you can work from home or anywhere!