Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
The Product Manager represents the Product across all organizational boundaries, acting as the conductor leading other groups and organizations to: create and align vision, align objectives, set success criteria, and prioritize activities required to meet product development needs, market requirements, and product lifecycle support strategy. The ideal candidate will have the confidence and background to work with highly technical and competent individuals across multiple organizations & management levels, demonstrated leadership, and courage to make decisions. The candidate should also demonstrate the ability to provide clarity and guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- Drive the vision and roadmap for one or multiple products aligned to overall business priorities and objectives
- Manage market and customer research processes to inform and develop product strategy
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction with prioritized features and strong supporting justification.
- Develop revenue growth and/or cost saving projections, go-to-market plans, and high-judgment trade-off between features
- Be the voice of the customer for the product development team throughout the entire product development lifecycle, from ideation and definition to sunsetting of the product.
- Collaborate with customers, team members, and outside influencers to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs.
- Be the high-availability resource for answering questions posed by product owners, engineers and designers.
- Ensure that story content and a metrics-based prioritization method is aligned to larger strategic objectives.
- Adherence to Product Management processes related to change control, documentation etc.
- Effectively communicate strategies & trade-offs up to senior leaders and down to the development team
- Identify blockers that will impact timeline, scope, cost or other project variables and escalate to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Defines product and service capability for intellectual property, licensing, lifecycle management, application currency and obsolesce strategies
- Manage requirements lifecycle across multiple tools and systems.
- Technical background - A degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of product management, product marketing, business development or product design experience.
- Background in any of the following is required - mobile platform, cloud services, enterprise application software.
- Strong organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to set priorities based on alignment with business goals and strategic direction, define timelines and deliver to commitments.
- Experience with Agile processes such as Scaled Agile Framework, Scrum, and Lean.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
More About Us ....
Our work is everywhere you look - even if you can't actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.