RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
ActiveBuilding is a transformative resident engagement and eCommerce platform that centralizes everything that a renter needs in one application. We serve the multifamily / apartment industry, and ActiveBuilding is where they engage, retain, and reward residents for choosing to live at their community. It is also how residents do the most important parts of daily life living at an apartment community such as paying rent, submitting maintenance requests, renewing leases, and reserving fitness rooms or other amenities, all from the convenience of a mobile device without having to take time from the busy property managers day which our customers love. We are actively building (pun intended) the next generation of our platform and are seeking proven problem solvers and collaborative individuals to help us achieve our vision!
The resident experience is at the core of everything we build. Our product teams root decisions in a deep understanding of what residents care about and need from the communities they live in, and are always looking for effective ways to help our clients make concrete improvements to their residents' experience. We work in small, cross-functional product teams, each with a clear focus on delivering a specific area of value. Product managers partner with a technology lead and a design lead to guide teamwork from sprints to near-term & long-term planning.
As a product manager, you'll report to our product management director, and you'll also work closely with other director-level practice leaders in customer success, design and technology as you work on your team's behalf. In this role you’ll get to partner with design and technology leads to provide cross-discipline leadership to a focused product team; the team will also include other Product Managers, engineers, QA, and a customer success lead, with support from analysts, content strategy and product marketing.
- Guide the problem definition and manage the metrics your team owns
- Ensure the team understands the product vision and roadmap; collaborate with engineering to break down and prioritize the work into a backlog.
- Drive experimentation, iteration and consistent improvement in your area of focus based on the strategic needs of your team
- Ensure your team members understand the users they serve by establishing user feedback cycles and partnering with design to plan and run user research sessions.
- Facilitate design workshops with engineers and designers to establish project scope and explore potential solutions to identified challenges
- Drive the go-to-market activities for your team
- Influence and shape how we approach how we build our product team, do our work, ship product and drive the product roadmap.
- Five years of hands-on professional experience as a product manager
- Strong leadership experience driving product direction, from planning to daily delivery to closely managing business outcomes.
- Self-starter, who asks for help when needed.
- A growth mindset; a passion for continuous improvement of products, processes, yourself, and your team.
- A passion for driving decision making with data inside a fast growing organization.
- Exposure to research, including a thorough understanding of methodologies used to develop customer empathy and validate product concepts. You should also be comfortable synthesizing insights from qualitative and quantitative research.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, especially in influencing and partnering across many organizational levels.
- An eye for detail, and ability to get to the root of the problem with a customer-centric lens.
- Strong execution skills, with a clear track record of running a production process to keep all team members informed and focused.
- Experience with SaaS, or complex enterprise applications.
- Background in an experimental or growth environment.
- Real Estate, Loyalty or Travel is a big plus.
- An ability to lead & inspire others. You have experience and can show examples of when you influenced cross functional peers and executives across a business to influence a result.
- Experience working with Content Strategy.
- Experience applying service design principles.
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.