IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
We are seeking a dynamic Product Manager to join our team in Anaheim, CA. In this role, you will responsible for working with management to identify and implement varied projects, programs and plans that support achievement of business unit and organizational goals.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Gather business needs from external and internal customers, separate signal from noise and determine the priority and value of needs based on analysis
- Convert business needs / voice of customer to product roadmap(s) and own the proposal, execution and communication of roadmaps to internal stakeholders and at customer meetings
- Manage Product IRAD investment including working with Business unit leaders on business plans, ROI and SWOT analysis.
- Work with pricing team to provide technical parameters (including sizing, costs etc) and ensure pricing strategy is in line with the market, competitive products, and business goals
- Execute on planned roadmap, working with the various engineering and project managers while managing global risks
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product offerings
- Own and lead New Product Introduction (NPI) and Go To Market (GTM) process for defined product portfolios while working with various cross functional stakeholders within the organization.
- As a Business Owner, provide vision and needs for the product versions and work closely with Product Owners to provide concrete needs and priorities
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the product(s) managed to support bids, presales efforts and program deployment and maintenance
- Provide Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) / User Stories to engineering with clear product capabilities roadmap.
- Collaborate with User Experience Teams to ensure needs are captured in mockups and wireframes to be provided to engineering complementary to the Business Needs / Epics
- Collaborate with other product managers within IDEMIA to ensure maximum reuse of existing components / solutions within the group
- Support product marketing with sales training and marketing communications on launch plans and activities with product / solution vision, plans and market dynamics.
- Stay abreast of and ensures incorporation of current technologies to facilitate continuous improvement
- Visit customers to solicit feedback on company products and services, etc.
- Technical cloud (SAAS and Platform) product expert triaging and prioritizing issues to sustain the platform
- Manage front/back-end, shared platform, compliance teams from release planning to production rollout
- In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies a must
- Agile Product Management experience desired
- Action oriented, creativity, decision quality, priority management are required skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and a team player
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate the benefits of our solution and demonstrate products with confidence and ease
- SaaS, PaaS, DaaS for Enterprise (server, desktop, web-based, mobile)
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s in Engineering or Business preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the biometrics field
- Product Management experience required
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Occasional overnight travel as required; should not exceed 25% of the time
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is anequal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.