Hire Velocity is seeking an experienced Insurance Product Manager for an amazing client within the pet insurance industry! This is an exciting opportunity to be at the front of the international expansion of a client expanding into an emerging Pet market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for driving results and performance of the US cat & dog insurance products.
- Develop high-quality insurance product features and policy wordings to meet customer
needs and fulfill our product strategy.
- Supply reliable, actionable commercial insurance information to support the business and
- Develop, launch, and manage products to ensure appropriate alignment with the company's insurance products and product strategy globally.
- Work closely with the pricing, claims, marketing, customer and tech functions to evolve
ever-better insurance products.
Experience and Qualifications
- Successfully managing insurance products, including the development, launch and
maintenance of these insurance product offerings.
- Being accountable for underwriting results within a highly competitive insurance
environment, with an excellent understanding of the KPIs, measured along with the insurance
- Working in an insurance company/distributor that distributes directly to consumers.
- Experience of different B2C channels and the different insurance results of these (such
as aggregators, white labels, direct digital).
- Working in a fast-growth business (e.g. start-up environment)